Since 1989, Botanica International Design & Décor Studio has created beauty that resonates deeper than what the eye preceives. Our work is focused on the story the event tells, the experience one has while planning the celebration, and the WOW feeling that exceeds any and all expectations. To us, beauty is the awe that attendees experience in a variety of ways - the “take your breath away” moment when the doors first open, the tears of overwhelming joy as the details unfold, and the pride of knowing this is something that expresses who you are in the most creative of ways.
We are a full-service event design and decor company capable of assisting you with drapery, floral arrangements, furniture, lighting, and unique rentals.
Customized Consulting Services
For those who prefer a one-of-a-kind, meticulously crafted event that will express your unique story exceptionally. Led by Creative Director Zoë Gallina.
Ian Prosser Productions
For those who desire a “sky’s the limit” experience where you work one on one with celebrity designer, Ian Prosser, for an event of a lifetime.
Meet Our Team
The entire Botanica team shares one core belief – beauty is our work. We inspire each other, laugh together, and create together, which has enabled Botanica International Design & Décor Studio to attract unparalleled talent.
Quality is the essence of a first-class floral and design and we strive to exceed every expectation. We also enjoy our work and our team, in which laughter is as abundant as our creativity.
Owner, Event and Floral Designer
Queen Elizabeth. Tom Cruise. Katie Holmes. Donna Summer. Dan Wheldon. Kirstie Alley. The presidential inaugurations of President Bill Clinton and President George W. Bush.
Ian Prosser has a repertoire that exceeds what anyone thought was possible when he started his floral career over 40 years ago. He has a long list of accolades and achievements - including distinctions as a worldwide leader in the floral industry - and is a committed mentor to young designers. Yet Ian still takes on each event personally with the utmost creativity and care, making him one of the most sought-after floral designers in the world.
Born in Scotland, Ian started his career with three successful floral design shops in Glasgow. During that time, he was the youngest person to receive the honor of “Floral Designer of the Year” for all of Scotland and earned a “National Diploma of the Society of Floristry”, the highest European honor in floral design.
In 1989, Ian opened Botanica International Design Studio to serve the greater Tampa Bay area and now, the expanded Botanica International Design & Décor Studio designs events across the globe. His design division for über creative events - Ian Prosser Productions was created in 2012, and is already redefining beauty by bringing indescribable visions to life.
Zoë was raised in the event industry with both parents involved in floral design and decor. Their highly coveted successes are only rivaled by their daughter, Zoë, who won an American Floral Society design competition at age 8 and is now at the helm of Botanica International Design & Décor Studio as Creative Director.
Recognized as Event Solutions magazine's “2011 Rising Star of the Year,” Zoë has had her work featured in numerous industry online and print media.
Zoë has trained with some of the most reputable event planners and designers and is professionally trained by the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants. She has also been affiliated with Tampa Bay’s leading event industry and charitable organizations including the National Association of Catering Executives, Meeting Planners International and The Junior League of Tampa Bay. She is a speaker on event design and trends, recently presenting at the Society of American Florists in Palm Springs, CA and Palm Beach, FL. Her philosophy is well received as she simply loves the way flowers and great design can transform how people feel.
Press & Accolades
Awards & Accolades
- 2014 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award
- 2013 Table Top Design of the Year, National Association of Catering Executives, Tampa Bay Chapter
- 2013 Wedding of the Year, National Association of Catering Executives, Tampa Bay Chapter
- 2013 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award
- 2012 Paul Ecke, Jr. Award, Society of American Florists, Ian Prosser
- 2012 Republication National Convention Official Florist
- 2012 Tampa Bay Host Committee – Republican National Convention Preferred Florist
- 2012 Best Florist – WTSP Channel 10 A-LIST
- 2012 Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award
- 2011 Event Solutions, Rising Star of the Year, Zoë Gallina
- 2011 Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award
- 2010 Event Solutions, Designer of the Year, Ian Prosser
- 2010 Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award
- 2009 Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award
- 2007 Society of American Florists, Sylvia Design Cup Competition, Ian Prosser
- 2005 Society of American Florists, Design Chairperson for George W. Bush 2nd Presidential Inauguration, Ian Prosser
- 2001 Society of American Florists, Design Team Member for George W. Bush 1st Presidential Inauguration, Ian Prosser
- 1993 Society of American Florists, Design Team Member for Bill Clinton’s 1st Presidential Inauguration, Ian Prosser
Professional Designations & Industry Membership
- American Institute of Floral Design
- Professional Communicators International
- The American Academy of Floriculture
- National Diploma Society of Floristry
- Member, National Association of Catering Executives, Tampa Bay Chapter
- Member, Society of American Florists
- Member, FTD Floral Design Team, Ian Prosser
International Media Publications
- E! Total Divas
- Entertainment Tonight
- ABC Nightline News
- US Weekly Magazine
- InStyle Wedding Magazine
- OK! Magazine
- Real Simple Magazine
- Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine
- Weddings Illustrated Magazine
- Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Magazine
- Florist’s Review Magazine
- Floral Management Magazine
- Martha Stewart Weddings Online
- Style Me Pretty Wedding Blog
- Style Me Pretty Florida Wedding Blog
- Every Last Detail Blog
- A Lovely Find Blog
- Inspired By This Wedding Blog
- Unruly Things Blog
- Borrowed and Bleu Blog
- Junebugs Weddings
- Grey Likes Weddings Blog
- Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Blog
- Modern Wedding Etiquette Blog
- Weddings Illustrated Online
- Belle the Magazine Blog
- Heather Renee Celebrations Wedding Blog
- Aisle Ready Wedding Blog
- Maharani Weddings
- Weddings Unveiled
- The Knot Magazine
- Southern Weddings Blog
- green wedding shoes
- my big fat indian wedding
- The wedding chicks
- Inspired by this
- brit + co
Local Media Publications
- News Channel 8
- ABC Action News
- Bay News 9
- Tampa Bay Times
- The Tampa Tribune
- Studio 10 Tampa
- Brides Florida Magazine
- BizBash Florida
- Bay Magazine
- Tampa Bay Weddings Magazine
- Tampa Bay Business Journal
- marry me tampa bay