LEAD PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
1. What do you love most about your job?
The everyday education of learning new and exciting techniques, methods, design, etc.
2. Tell us about a fun or memorable story from an event you have been on.
My very first strike [breakdown of event floral and decor, usually late at night] - the team work, bond, and seeing what my future would be like for once.
3. What is your favorite flower?
Antique hydrangea - even after death, it still lives on gorgeously.
4. What is your favorite design style?
Modern or organic mess
5. What kind of flower defines your floral personality and why?
The cymbidium orchid because it stands tall and proud with multiple buds.
6. What are your top three traits that make you good at what you do?
Organization, time management, quick thinking
7. What are three of your favorite hobbies outside of work?
Home projects, practicing floral design, beach movies, photography, eating, cooking.
8. Do you have any pets?
Two dogs - Bentley & Rosko
9. What is your favorite thing to cook at home?
Grill steak & lobster tail
10. What's your favorite holiday and why?
Halloween, the decor
9. If you could only bring one book and one movie to a deserted island, which would those be?
Book: World War 2
10. What is a fun fact we may not know about you?
I can wiggle my ears
11. Where is your favorite travel destination?